2017 FMA Latin American Conference
Join Financial Management Association International (FMA) and Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM) for the 2017 FMA Latin American Conference on 16 – 17 February 2017 at the ITAM Santa Teresa Campus in Mexico City, Mexico.
The conference creates a forum for academicians and practitioners to present new research and discuss current issues in finance, and includes the following highlights:
- Keynote presentation by Eduardo Schwartz of the UCLA Anderson School of Management.
- Research Workshop for Assistant Professors with Andrew Karolyi of Cornell University.
- Panel Session on Market Infrastructure and Financial Stability
- Panel Session on Corporate Governance
- Research paper sessions covering topics such as Banking, Capital Structure, Corporate Investment, Regulation and Policy and Foreign Exchange and Currency - just to name a few.
- Networking opportunities with international finance researchers.
Register now to secure your spot at this upcoming conference.
For more information about the conference or to register, please visit the conference website: http://www.fma.org/MexicoCity/